Following activities were conducted for KG children in the month of June & July:
- Father's Day: Fatherís day was celebrated on 19 June 17, Monday. Tiny tots made beautiful shirt card for their father and chose the favorite colour of their father to made the card.
- Monsoon Season Celebration: Rain has been described as the link between heaven and earth. A symbiotic relation between life and the natural environment. Children of class KG celebrated monsoon season on 7.7.17 (Friday).The children were explained about the rainy season. The entire surrounding came alive with the childrenís laughter and giggles.
- Origami (Flower Vase): KG children made origami Flower Vase with the help of colourful sheets. Teacher gave them colourful sheets and guided them the simplest way to make flower vase in a shape of a triangle.
Children interestingly folded the sheets and pasted the origami vase on the sheet with colourful flowers.
- Palm Painting: Palm painting activity was conducted on 14-7-17, Friday for kg children. Children were very happy and excited when teacher applied colours on their hands.It was different experience for them. They put their palm impression in sheet and made a peacock. This activity helped the children to develop hand-eye co-ordination.
- Talk on my favourite animal: Talk on my favourite animal was an class room activity which was held on 10-7-17,Monday.
Children brought their favoutire animal (soft toy) as well as came with attractive animal mask. They gave small speech on their favourite animal.This activity helped them in removing their stage fear and developing language skills.
- Yoga day celebration: International yoga day was celebrated on 21 June 17, Wednesday. Children were taught how to do basic aasans of yoga and explained benefits of yoga.